- Candidate should have Bechelors Degree in Civil Engineering and a Post Graduate qualification in Law/Claims management (preferable)
- Minimum 15 years of Contract administration/management experience with Main Contractors in the UAE/GCC region.
- Should be proficient in assessing, handling, advising and drafting suitable responses to all contractual correspondences (Variations, EOT and Claims) and related matters with the Employer/Engineer and Subcontractors.
- Adept in reviewing EoT/Claim related matters arising in Projects taking into consideration contractual and legal aspects including preparation of claim responses and narratives in support of such claims.
- Skilled in identifying and mitigating risks within Main Contract Documents and other terms that do not conform to company policies.
Interested candidates can send their CVs to email@example.com and please specify ‘ Apply for the position ‘in the subject of the email.